Wishbone Resort has Boats, Pontoons, Motors and more...
Wishbone Resort has all newer and well maintained, serviced and clean rental equipment available for our customers use.
Rent a fully equipped 18' Alaskan boat with electric start 50HP 4-stroke motor, pedestal seats, live well, graph, running lights & splash backs or a 16' Lund boat with a 20HP Yamaha electric start / 4 stroke motor. Pontoons with motor, graph, live well, running lights, pedestal seats and canopy are ready for you to cruise the lake.
When renting one of our boats or pontoons you will also be assigned a dock slip on one of our three sturdy and wide dock systems which are lighted all night for your safety. There are electrical plug-ins and premium gas available at the docks.
If you are bringing your own boat, you can either launch it yourself on our boat ramp or ask that we do it for you. You will be assigned a dock slip with 3-way tie off points so that your boat will never rub against the side of the slip.
16' Lund Boat
Free if renting one of our motors. $25/day or $125/week.
18' Alaskan Fishing Boats
Electric Start 50 HP 4-stroke motor, pedestal seats, live well, graph, running lights & splash backs. $130/day or $640/week plus gas.
Complete with motor, graph, live well, running lights, pedestal seats & canopy. No minimum days on pontoon rental. $175/day or $795/week plus gas.
Dock Space for Personal Boat
$6/day or $30/week.
$10/day or $50/week.
$5/day or $25/week.
$2.50 per person/per day.
20HP 4 stroke electric start. $65/day or $310/week plus gas.
$25/day or $125.00/week
*Minimum of 3 Consecutive Days on Rental Equipment
- We DO NOT sell fishing licenses at the resort but you can purchase them online at the Minnesota DNR Site or by phone by calling 888-665-4236. Note: This number is provided for the sale of licenses only. Or you can buy fishing licenses at many of the gas stations or bait stores along the way, before you arrive.
- We DO NOT furnish boat lights for night fishing on our 16' Lund boats.
- Life Vests, we have limited sizes available, bring your own if possible (Life Vests are required by Law).
- You are responsible for any damages done to rental equipment, since our boats and motors are serviced and/or inspected weekly, we know if there is a issue before you rent a boat.
- NO water skiing or tubing with rental equipment. Rental boats are for fishing and cruising the lake only!
- Fishing Guide Services Available by Reservation.
One of our most appreciated services that we still offer are our "Dock Boys"! We are one of the last resorts that still employ dock boys to help you with almost anything you need at the docks. They will help with launching your boat, pumping your gas or grabbing your bait. They will untie and hold the boat steady as you enter or exit which is very handy when your hands are full, unsteady on your feet or when the weather is bad. The dock boys will also carry your fish for you to our fish cleaning facility where you can clean them yourself or take advantage of our fish cleaning services. We will clean, bag, mark & freeze your fish in our free freezer that is available to all our guests.
Gratuities to our "Dock Boys" are NOT included in the price of a reservation and are appreciated by the dock boys for the wonderful services only they provide.