Winter Ice Fishing at Wishbone Resort...
Enjoy Wishbone Resort in the winter! The Only Ice Fishing Resort Open on the North side of Cass Lake. Leave behind all the noises and commotion typically found at resorts and on lakes with public accesses.
Access through Wishbone Resorts private landing available ONLY to our guests.
The heat will be on and the holes will be drilled on your arrival, please give us an approximate arrival time when booking or the day prior to your arrival.
Our fish cleaning facility will be open and heated with running water during the winter season.
In our lodge we have bait and tackle, pop, tap & bottled beer and full bar. Come into the lodge and enjoy a hot pizza, which can also be delivered to your fish-house.
During your stay with us, we will check in with you from time to time to see how you are doing and if you need anything to make your fishing stay more enjoyable. We don't just dump you on the ice and let you fend for yourself. We want you to enjoy the beauty of a peaceful and pristine ice and snow on a great lake and appreciate that you help us to keep it clean!
Portable fish houses, snowmobiles and 4-wheelers are welcome during the winter season ONLY!
In addition to a MN Fishing License, you will need to bring your own food, soap and towels. Sleeper Houses bring items including: Sleeping Bags, Cookware & Utensils, etc., fishing poles & equipment for fishing and whatever else that you feel you need.
We have 6 winterized cabins if you prefer to vacation with the comforts of a home. Full kitchens, large living, dining rooms and bedrooms (1 to 3 bedroom cabins). Beds are made, satellite TV, kitchens have all the appliances, cookware & dining ware. We do not supply bath towels, but have them available for $4.00 a set (bath, hand & washcloth).
"Brand New in 2014"
Our first 8x19' - 6 person - 12 hole DAY Fish House.
A great addition for those larger groups!
Our fish houses are clean and comfortable 8x12' - 4 person, 8-hole Day Houses or
8x18' - 4 Person Sleeper Houses with 4 bunks with 3 burner cook top.
Both styles feature direct vent heaters, 12 volt lights, 110v outlets (outlets need a generator), chairs, table, insulated walls & windows, carpeted floor and covers for the holes not being used.
Cabin Only Rentals:
- $50.00 Per Person / Per Night | 2 Night Minimum
Day House Rentals:
- $50.00 Per Person / Per Day | 2 Person Minimum
4-Person Sleeper Houses:
- $180.00 Per Night | 2-3 People | 2 Night Minimum
- $220.00 Per Night | 4 People | 2 Night Minimum
8-Hole Sleeper Houses with bunks.
3 Burner cook top stove, table & chairs.
12 Volt lights & 110 Outlets (outlets need generator).
Insulated, carpeted with hole covers.
Heated outhouse available for sleeper houses.
Cabin & Day House Rentals:
- $120.00 Per Person / Per Night | 2 People | 2 Night Minimum.
- $95.00 Per Person / Per Night | 3-7 People | 2 Night Minimum.
- $85.00 Per Person / Per Night | 8+ People | 2 Night Minimum.
Lodging in housekeeping cabins, fish in day houses - pre-heated & drilled ready on your arrival.
Check-In Noon - Check-Out 10:00 AM (Firm).
Children Age 12 & Under 1/2 price - if accompanied by 2 adults.
Bait NOT Included in Prices.
- A Minimum Deposit of $30.00 Per Person is required to reserve your stay.
- Due to our short ice season and limited lodging accommodations, deposits will ONLY be refunded, minus $35.00 if we are able to rebook your reservation.
- You are responsible for the entire length of your reservation. Individual deposit is lost if number of people in reservation is decreased.
- We accept personal checks, VISA & most credit cards.
- MN Sales Tax is not included in prices.
Credit Card payments will be charged a 3% fee PER transaction.